Monday, May 11, 2009

GAVIN'S FIRST 'REAL' HAIRCUT

I finally decided it was time to tame Gavin's golden locks and take him to get his first real professional haircut.  I knew he would love sitting in those fire truck chairs and hoped he might sit a little stiller than he does for me at home when I try to cut his hair.  As you can see in the picture below he was a little squirmy, but overall he sat really still and was very patient.  It was a sad day for me however.  Although it was my idea to get his hair cut, I immediately missed his long beach-boy wavy hair, especially when I realized how short they had cut it.  I knew his hair would grow back soon enough, but I did miss running my fingers through that golden mop of hair.  It's been about three months now since this haircut and I'm loving how long it is getting again.  I know he's probably due for another haircut, but I'm just going to enjoy his bushy, bushy blond hair due a little longer.




BEFORE



AFTER


1 comment:

Sierra Parke said...

Wow-check out those before and after pics! I love his golden blond hair!!! I hope you guys are doing well, Darcy. I was hoping to get together this trip out to LA, but with my Grandpa passing away a couple days after we got here--I've been a little down and have been spending a lot of time with my family. We'll be sure to get together the next time we are out here. Tell the boys I say, hi!