Monday, September 26, 2011

seattle summer: the food


From the Burien farmer's market.



Molly Moon's icecream....
Lavendar Honey and Salted Carmel.

This is a must try!!!
So many amazing and unique flavors you won't be able to decide!



Bakery Nouveau.

If you are ever in Seattle and can only eat at one place, this should be it.

Crazy delicious!


For lunch at Bakery Nouveau: prosciutto and fig pizza.

Seriously the best pizza I've ever had!

Then we went crazy with dessert...

(Don't worry, I shared these with lots of people...in a take-home box :-))


Some sort of raspberry mousse cake.

Yum.



Then the BEST chocolate cake in the world!

And I don't normally care much for this kind of cake, but this was by far my favorite!



Some sort of carmel cake....divine!



Finally, I couldn't resist this adorable little cupcake for Gavin from the cupcake place down the street.
*
*
*
Lots of good eating on this trip!

No comments: